
Making this yummy applesauce again- try it. Use less cinnamon, but it's super easy and cheap as long as apples are on sale :).
Going out to dinner tonight to celebrate turning 26. I still think t
hat 25 sounds cuter and younger, but whatever. I asked Dave if I could just stay 25, but since he is turning 31 in a month, he said no. Mean! 26 makes me a real grown up. Along with kids and a mortgage, there is no turning back.I am 12 weeks pregnant today. Which is exciting- only 28 weeks till Jenna is the big sister. That seems like a super long time to wait.

Last night, because our Internet was not working, I ended up watching some interesting television. TLC was running a special called "I didn't know I was pregnant". It was so weird to listen to these ladies tell the stories of going into labor/ delivering babies when they didn't even know they were pregnant. Dave even put his book down to hear the stories. It was super crazy! Yes, currently I do not feel pregnant- but being full term and not knowing?! That boggles my mind! They all had good excuses for not noticing the changes in their bodies, but still.... weird. Luckily, all the babies were healthy without any prenatal care. Can you imagine all of a sudden getting use to the idea of bringing home a baby? We get more that nine months to prepare and plan. The whole thing was just weird. Weird.
7 comments:
A girl I taught on my mission called us from the hospital. She'd been in a car accident. It wasn't serious, but she was now in labor. "We didn't know you were pregnant!" we said. "Neither did I!" she answered. She was young, single, working a minimum wage job and now had a baby. It was too weird.
Happy Birthday big sis! I love you sooo much and think you are like one of the best sisters I could ever ask for! I am so thankful to have you!!!
PS - totally watched the "I didn't know I was pregnant" and I think it's crap, I gained 15lbs and got super fat just in the tummy region but never thought I could have been pregnant. Eitherway they must be morons.
you are not old - I'm actually surprised you're that young! you seem older to me but maybe that's just because you're so mature and I feel older everyday - my big 3-0 is coming up (eek)
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one! I know you've got a decent gift-giver for a husband, so that's always something to look forward to!
28 weeks will pass by all too quickly! Let Jenna enjoy all 29 1/2 weeks she has left of being an only child. There's no going back! (I should know!) :-)
I think you'll enjoy 26.
Oh, also watched the "didn't know..." thingy. Obviously, she didn't have the kickers that i did.
Happy Birthday and Congratulations on the baby!
Happy 26th Birthday! Your not old cause that means I'm old too, and I don't want to be! Congrats on the baby. That's an awesome b-day present to find out your pregnant again.
Post a Comment