Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

I was recently introduced to Scrapblog.com, and instantly fell in love. After MUCH frustration I figured out how to save the files to my computer so that I can have them printed as photos. I made my new header too! Try it out.... It is really quick and easy to create a scrapbook page. I use to enjoy scrapbooking, but with all the pieces involved, it's not very practical to get every thing out with a toddler around (let alone how expensive everything can be). Scrapblog has many options for note cards, post cards and memory books, with prices that are comparable to other photo book sites, but with many more layout options. I think I have found myself a new hobby!



This is what we have done this week: Above, you can see 2 girls in the tub. They did really well together, and I think that 'bath time' might become part of the morning routine because they played so nice all while being nicely contained (along with the bonus of smelling good after).

Jenna first trip to the zoo was a positive one. Ella hadn't been in a long time, so she was very excited and understood much more. She said 'Oh my goodness' easily 30+ times in front of every exhibit. Jenna was wide eyed the entire time, while Noelle did a great job reading the signs. Dave was a bit bummed to miss out on her first Zoo Trip, but we all promised to make the next one on a Saturday so that he can come. * I included the picture I took of the llama only because the girls were excited to see 'Llama Llama'.*

6 comments:

Karen Scott Welker said...

Too cute. Is this what Brooke uses on her blog? I really don't have the time to get addicted to a new hobby, but I might have to check it out anyway.

sb said...

Wow, you have skills! Even with templates, I'm sure I couldn't produce cute stuff like that, especially your new header.

Susan said...

I love scrapblog too now - thanks for the tip!

John and Becky Bowler said...

That's really cool. Ive heard about digital scrapbooking, but have never really looked into it. The pages that you have done are really cute. :)

Jeff and Elise said...

You need to tell me how to save your work as a picture on the computer... I've never been able to figure it out!

Moeller Family said...

Hey friend! It's been so long since I've checked your blog (or anyone else's for that matter). Yeah, you're 25 plus weeks prego!!! I'm so excited for you. Jenna looks like a sweetheart. She'll be a good big sis. Love you!!