i am reeling in a mission that i have been working on for some time now- lunch-
and i finally feel like i figured out. today, both of these little girls ate next to
everything on their plates!!!
and their plates were much fuller than normal.
i started with a sliver of left over pizza, added apple slices and part of a hard boiled egg, 4 teddy grahams with cream cheese, about a 1/4 cup of yogurt and chocolate milk (made with ovaltine). ella said, 'all done' and i responded with my standard, 'one more bite', and she took three! silly kids. maybe nap time will last longer now that their bellies are full. :)and i finally feel like i figured out. today, both of these little girls ate next to
everything on their plates!!!
and their plates were much fuller than normal.
i guess the key to getting them to eat is variety---
2 comments:
That's a better lunch than I eat. Maybe I should have you come over and fix mine!
I'm glad it worked!
Post a Comment