lately, jenna's first 'phrase' has become her favorite.
this past weekend, dave and i mentioned taking a walk. while we finished up
what we were doing, jenna struggled to put her sandals on. this is a task that
she can't really do by herself, but she tries none the less.
by the time we were ready to put shoes on, jenna says,
'i did it!'
sure enough, her cute little sandal was on her foot.
she repeated the phrase over and over, and we got her on video.
yesterday, she climbed into the car, and again said,
'i did it!'
too cute.
this morning, she found an easter egg mixed in with her toys.
she managed to open it, and close it back up, to which she responded-
'i did it!'
that's right little girl, you did it!
8 comments:
she is cute. i cannot deny it.
That is so sweet! Good job Jenna!!!
Oh my freakin heck, I love her!
that is too cute!
Ok, I don't know if youve been blogging a lot recently, or if I'm slacking on reading, but you had a few posts I hadn't seen so I'm going to comment on all of them now. Jenna's bows look so cute and I think matching 4th of July bows is a great idea - I'll let you know if Caroline will be there! The picture of Brandon and Jenna is so precious! It makes me jealous! I loved your "sometimes" post. I struggle to serve a separate vegatable for every meal too. AND the jumper Jenna is wearing in the "I did it" video is super cute and looks very familiar! Is it from Lisa because I could swear that Caroline wore that one too when she was that size! They gave us a bag of clothes and then when Ella was born we gave it back. What a legacy that dress has!If it is the same one, then it has quite a legacy!
Whew!
yeap, that's a hand-me-down. lisa said that it somehow missed ella, but that it was her favorite one for noelle. i love that caroline wore it too! it would be fun if we had pictures of all the different girls in the same jumper...
What a doll! I can't wait to see her, AND THAT BABY!!! I am so impatient. :)
That's so cute! Madison's favorite phrase is "I do it!" which means she wants to do it all by herself-not so cute when we're in a hurry and she insists on climbing into the car by herself!
Post a Comment