Wednesday, May 27, 2009

born fan

Auntie Sarah came to visit. I like to think she came to see me,
but it was really all about Adam and Jenna. Her great husband and
sweet kids agreed to share her with us for 2 whole sleeps!
We really loved having her and can't wait for her
entire family to get the chance to meet Adam.
Check out the awesome blanket Auntie Sarah made!
How did she know that Adam is already a Cowboys fan?!
Dave might be borrowing it...
Look how chill my sweet boy is. I love my life!

5 comments:

Karen Scott Welker said...

Oh, so cute!!! Adam, I mean. Your sister is OK too, but I'm smitten with your little man.

Sarah said...

Thanks, Karen. I think... :)

Adam and Samantha said...

He's such a cutie! He's starting to look a little bit like Jenna, but he totally looks like Dave, is he sleeping better yet? Or do I not want to know the answer to that?

John and Becky Bowler said...

He is too adorable. :)

Mommie Babekah said...

He looks so little can't wait to meet him.