tagged- top 8
8 favorite tv shows:1. the office
2. 30 rock
3. private practice
4. phineas and ferb
5. ace of cakes
6. throw down with bobby flay
7. cash cab
8. deadliest catch (more by default- dave LOVES it)
8 things i did yesterday:
1. gave jenna super cute pony-tails, complete with ribbons
2. changed adam's clothes 4 times (see prior post)
3. made blueberry muffins
4. went to the pool
5. brushed my teeth
6. almost finished my book that is overdue at the library
7. called and wished alex happy birthday
8. stayed up too late with my little boy
8 favorite restaurants:
1. olive garden
2. chick-fil-a
3. rubio's
4. texas roadhouse
5. red robin
6. oregano's
7. las cazuelitas
8. eegee's
8 things i'm looking forward to:
1. saturday
2. ella being potty trained, followed closely by jenna
3. rebekah meeting adam
4. adam sleeping more than 3 hours at a time
5. san diego in september
6. fourth of july
7. did i say saturday?
8. dinner time
8 things on my wish list:
1. a clean house
2. a swimsuit ready body
3. a nap :)
4. a ski vacation, just me and dave
5. more food storage
6. matching night stands
7. a backyard
8. a more recent extended family picture, both sides
8 people tagged:
1. samantha
2. reina
3. sarah
4. rebekah
5. janelle
6. elaina
7. shelly
8. leah
3 comments:
when in September are you goijg to San Diego? We were talking about goign for my B-day to ship the Jeep. Let me know maybe we can hnage out.
Ok so I love Phineas and Ferb too! I thought I was the only one under 12 that appreciated it. :)
Now I'm hungry for blueberry muffins. Do you have a good recipe? We make them out of the box. Shocking, I know.
Post a Comment