young Adam topped the charts!
He weighs in at 15 pounds
(that is beyond the 95 percentile)
and is 24 1/2 inches long
(also the 95 percentile).
He was a little fussy from his immunizations,
but still slept like a champ.

Adam is beginning to smile more and react to our voices.
He is constantly being loved on by his big sister,
and he's very tolerant of her.
Our little guy can't wait more than 2 1/2 hours between daytime feedings,
but at night he goes 5-7 hours and then 3-4 hours.
Size 1 diapers hardly fit around him anymore,
but we still have a ton left to use up.
I just pulled all the 0-3 month/Newborn size clothes out of his drawers too.
Hopefully his sister will surrender the crib soon,
because the bassinet won't hold him too much long.
Adam cries when he's hungry or with a messy diaper, but other than that,
he's very pleasant and happy.
(I can't figure out why I look so weird in this picture...)
We are totally smitten with our little boy,
and are so glad to have him in our family.
He is constantly being loved on by his big sister,
and he's very tolerant of her.
Our little guy can't wait more than 2 1/2 hours between daytime feedings,
but at night he goes 5-7 hours and then 3-4 hours.
Size 1 diapers hardly fit around him anymore,
but we still have a ton left to use up.
I just pulled all the 0-3 month/Newborn size clothes out of his drawers too.
Hopefully his sister will surrender the crib soon,
because the bassinet won't hold him too much long.
Adam cries when he's hungry or with a messy diaper, but other than that,
he's very pleasant and happy.
(I can't figure out why I look so weird in this picture...)We are totally smitten with our little boy,
and are so glad to have him in our family.
1 comment:
Wow! I think Madison was 15lb at like 9 months! But of course, she was never over the 50% and just kept going down from there! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment