
it was also a great week for visitors. Ryan turned 16 a couple weeks ago, and started driving! i can't believe it either. for those of you that don't know, ryan was one of the kids i nannied for. i first met her 6 1/2 years ago, when she was almost 10 years old. she came after she got off work at Dairy Queen and loved on Adam, but mostly got bossed around by Jenna. Jenna loved the attention, and we all had a really nice visit..

the next day, Sami and Traci stopped by (Sami is Ryan's sister). she is getting so big, i can hardly believe it. she will be starting 4th grade next month and will turn 9 just after Jenna turns 2. we are looking forward to having dinner with ALL the Romo's this coming weekend, where i'm sure Max will just love my kids too!
Jenna loves her brother. quite often, when i am walking around with him, she will come up to me and ask to hold him with her arms outstretched. i really don't think she gets that she's not really that much bigger than him. i had her sit down and this is the cutest shot i got. i took about 2 dozen pictures, and as i scroll through them now, i can see her push him aside and slowly weasel her way out from under him.
on another note, she loved nursery today. and Adam let me listen to all of the Relief Society lesson, which is a first in his short life.
if this video loads, it's super cute...
on another note, she loved nursery today. and Adam let me listen to all of the Relief Society lesson, which is a first in his short life.with my 'no-longer-little-baby' growing so gosh darn fast, we have a plethora of diapers that no longer fit. they were all much appreciate gifts from my baby shower, but now i need more diapers. i figure we should just skip size 2 (we have a large bag that we are finishing up now) since he already fills them out, and head right onto size 3. i posted all 300+ diapers on CL for $25, which is a smokin' deal. if you know someone that would be interested, please send them my way (via facebook, or email heather3522 at yahoo dot com).
**** UPDATE**** found someone to buy them!
**** UPDATE**** found someone to buy them!

if this video loads, it's super cute...
can you hear what she's saying?

4 comments:
What a strange thing on your Jennas knees! I read the article, I had never heard of such a thing!
Adam is enormous! Its most surprising to see him next to Jenna, he looks like he will quickly pass her up!
I want the diapers. I will pay you for them the next time you go see your mom... They go to the ward right before mine and I don't live far from them.
What a cute video - I love hearing her sweet little voice!
I could totally hear what she was saying - super cute! And, glad Jenna didn't have ringworm - that's what I would have thought first (not that I really know what ringworm looks like).
Post a Comment