okay, back to my point... i don't get pictures of me with my kids all to often. i like photographs that capture candid moments. below is a great example. sunday after church, our sweet boy decided he wanted to take his nap on me. i support this, and love these tender moments. since my hair was done, and dave was around, i asked him to snap a picture. love it!
these two are impossible to get to look cute in the same frame. and believe me, i try! Jenna makes the silliest faces, and Adam's smiles are still not predictable enough. this attempt came out pretty sweet.
i couldn't resist this one. he is just the most handsome little guy EVER.
in the last few weeks i have realized just how fast time flies. i am trying to focus more on just loving Jenna and Adam at the stages they are at. we don't have to get out of the house all that often to be happy, we just need to mix stuff up a few times each day. Jenna loves LOVES Loves singing and reading and would be happy if we did that all day long! Adam is happiest being held, but is just starting to show interest in his toys. i guess what i'm trying to say, is that we are happy with taking life slow. while we are excited for the fall (when the temperature cools off outside enough for us to go on walks) we are loving our lazy summer days.
6 comments:
That's nice of you to even consider "gussying up" for Dave at all. I pretty much never put on make-up on weekdays. And my hair is always in a nasty ponytail. And I rarely get dressed. Ah, the good life. Your picture with Adam is too cute - since I'm never dressed, we have the same problem of no pictures. And I'm jealous that he'll sleep on your shoulder. Natalie has given that up.
Your picture with Adam is seriously beautiful - you should have it framed.
I second Susan, your picture with Adam is so cute! You're right that the time does absolutely fly by and I think it's great that you can relish these moments with your sweet kids
Cute Pics! I know what you mean about not getting ready, it's rare that I get dressed at all!
Happy Anniversary! It was such a great day for us and to see you getting married the same day was really neat and that you were marrying my old YM leader's Younger brother was a fun coincidence.
3years and 2 kids later... for both of us :o)
Oh, those cheeks- Adam's, I mean. I miss those napping on my shoulder days. Randy would probably like to still try, but it's just not the same with a 9-year-old. I'm glad you can cherish this time now, because it is fleeting. On those not so good days, just go back and read this.
Post a Comment