it's so hard for me to get pics of adam when he's awake and alert. i thought this one came out well, and it highlighted his rolls quite nicely. these are gap pajama's that traci bought for him- they are size 6-12 months and already fit.
SHUT UP that I just found your adorable blog! Why didn't you tell me where to look!? DOUBLE Shut UP that you named your baby ADAM CLAYTON!!! THat is sooooo cooollll! You guys are way awesome and I love LOVE the banana pants! p.s. Gap runs small so not for the chunky babes. Why I know? Cuz I've got two chunkies:) Just mostly saying hello:) Hugs!
6-12 is a pretty large range. Does it slightly offend you if people call your baby fat? Natalie isn't too hefty with her weight, but she definitely has some rolls and a lady at church said, "What a fat baby!" I was a little unhappy about that. Adults don't want to be called fat, why would I want my baby called that? Anyway, I digress - cute picture, and such cute jammies!
6 comments:
I love love love fat babies. Especially this one.
Love it!! The chubby cheeks are the best!
SHUT UP that I just found your adorable blog! Why didn't you tell me where to look!? DOUBLE Shut UP that you named your baby ADAM CLAYTON!!! THat is sooooo cooollll! You guys are way awesome and I love LOVE the banana pants! p.s. Gap runs small so not for the chunky babes. Why I know? Cuz I've got two chunkies:)
Just mostly saying hello:)
Hugs!
he is such a cute chunkers! I so prefer chunky babies. He is really cute.
6-12 is a pretty large range. Does it slightly offend you if people call your baby fat? Natalie isn't too hefty with her weight, but she definitely has some rolls and a lady at church said, "What a fat baby!" I was a little unhappy about that. Adults don't want to be called fat, why would I want my baby called that? Anyway, I digress - cute picture, and such cute jammies!
I was thinking of a blog post titled, 'don't call me fat, i already have body image issues'. really, fat babies are cuter, much cuter.
Post a Comment