Wednesday, October 21, 2009

crawling?

what constitutes crawling? movement in a forward motion? young adam is ALWAYS off of his blanket. i keep putting him back on, and before i know it, he's on the carpet again. he flips over and spins- so can i say he's crawling?


*i do have other posts with pictures:: wait for it*

3 comments:

Reina said...

I'm not sure I would call that crawling but he is close to it. and I am waiting for the pictures:)

Karen Scott Welker said...

Scooting. That's the technical term. I think the belly has to be off of the floor to be officially crawling. Which might be tough for Adam. *wink* (I say all this with my tongue firmly in my cheek, if you know what I mean.)

And, yes, pictures. Please.

Leah said...

adelle was a scooter for most of her babyhood. she also liked "surfing"...she'd get a toy that slid really well on our tile, hold onto it like a kickboard, and propel with her little feet. pretty funny. but yeah, i wouldn't call any of that crawling. no big -- not all babies care to crawl.