Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 09

and here they are... my super cuties, well i think so.
(two seconds after this pic, adam decided to face plant
off the bottom step. good going mom. shezzz!)
adam is a giraffe and jenna is................ what do you think? we had a handful of people at the ward trunk-or-treat guess right, and some figured it out after i provided some clues.
sesame street. blue. any guesses? check out her awesome pose above- she did great!
that's right ladies and gentlemen, jenna was super grover for Halloween,
and was really good at it too!




this was adam after the festivities. he's sweet, huh?

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

They look so cute. Love Jenna's costume.

Karen Scott Welker said...

Bravo! Bravo! For the amazing costumes. And for blogging about it so quick! You'll see my Halloween post mid-Decemberish.

Reina said...

I love them! Both super cute. I love Miss Jenna and her pose too cute

Susan said...

They look great! And Good costume ideas too!

The McLemore's said...

Adam is adorable, well just because he's Adam. But Jenna, that Costume is awesome! I love how creative you were! The costume came out really well too, I love that you made it!!!

Brooke said...

too cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time. We wanted to stop by but ran out of time. Adam looks so comfy in his costume - I love pictures of them sleeping.

Sarah said...

I adore your children!

Adam and Samantha said...

So cute!!

Darin and Elaina said...

Love the pictures, they are both cutie-pie's and it's so fun to see them grow and interact with eachother.