this was my sweet girl one year ago.

today she's two years old and
i can hardly believe it.
(insert 3 paragraphs of sappy sentiments here, i could go on and on about
all she can do, but i'll spare you- this one time;)
happy happy birthday jenna dear!
thanks for making me a mom, and teaching me
so much each day. you are an amazing big sister and
you are my princess!

today she's two years old and
i can hardly believe it.
(insert 3 paragraphs of sappy sentiments here, i could go on and on about
all she can do, but i'll spare you- this one time;)
happy happy birthday jenna dear!
thanks for making me a mom, and teaching me
so much each day. you are an amazing big sister and
you are my princess!
5 comments:
I really wanted to see a picture of the new big girl hair :) Happy Birthday Jenna we super love you!
That's a sweet tribute to your daughter. I hope she has had a wonderful birthday!
Love her, love you! I want to see the haircut too... :)
very sweet. I love this picture
I can handle sappy stuff. Happy Birthday, Jenna!
Post a Comment