Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning '09

We got back from Christmas Eve festivities (another post to come) and got ready for bed- Jenna was asleep by 9:30 and Adam by 10:30. His gift to me was to not wake up until 6:30! Yippee! And he went back to sleep after that. So along comes 8 am, and you know where everyone was?Still in BED!


Grandma and Grandpa were coming over at 8:30, so we got everyone up. Jenna was too excited to eat the half of cookies that Santa left to open her gifts. We finally got to her stocking, and then she wanted to brush her teeth with her new toothbrush and toothpaste. We let her.

Here she is the way she remained for the rest of the morning. With her Diego Gadget Belt on, along with her helmet.
I quickly dressed Adam in his Christmas outfit, and allowed his access to his presents.

I cannot believe he kept his hat on, but he did and looked SUPER cute!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

The McLemore's said...

I love love love Adams hat!!!! and Jenna is so stinkin adorable with her helmet and Diego belt!!! Too fun!!!

Stephanie said...

I love his little outfit. Your kids are so cute. I love Jenna's outfit too.