one of the great things about having family close is that we get to spend time with everyone! after christmas eve with the scotts, christmas morning at home, we got to head north to phoenix to spend time with my family.

presents! adam got a little people plane and zoo {which the entire family LOVES} and jenna got the tricycle that she's been dreaming of. how cute is jenna checking out her new book?

every year since i can remember, we have made 'jesus's birthday cake' to have on christmas day. here are jenna {helmet and all} and rose decorating the cake.

good times :)
3 comments:
I love the bow on Rose's head and Jennas helmet is hilarious!!! I missed a ton of good pictures from Christmas day :(
I also appreciate Adams little face and santa suit in the pics!
I hadn't ever heard of a Jesus birthday cake but one of my other friends does that too. Cute idea. Jenna looks so sweet looking at her book.
I love the birthday cake idea. The problem is that by the time Christmas day rolls around, I'm sick of sweet stuff. Maybe we will do it for the first FHE of December this year.
Post a Comment