he pulls himself up in his crib {i just had to put the football mobile away} and can even get up a couple of stairs. he's totally over the 'army' crawl, and is always up on his hands and knees. he's eating TONS of food and even self feeding himself bite size pieces- and he's making progress with the cup. he still is putting everything in his mouth- his favorite thing to chew on is shoelaces {yuck-o!}.adam has two adorably sharp teeth in his mouth and if you aren't careful, he'll bite.
i love this little guy!
i love this little guy!often he falls asleep in my arms and i look into his face and can still see that brand new baby.
i don't think i could possibly be more smitten with him! okay, well *maybe* if he slept better at night. ;)
here he is with his sister that is equally smitten with him- except when he pulls her hair or tries to eat her pink blanket. they are 19 months apart in age and less than 5 pounds difference between. i give it two years before he's bigger than the little miss.we love you adam and are very excited
about your upcoming
first birthday extravaganza!
about your upcoming
first birthday extravaganza!
9 comments:
The picture of him with Jen is hilarious! I had to laugh out loud at his expression!!! Too cute! Can't believe how fast they grow!
Why is he so happy except when he's in his Sunday go to meeting clothes? Maybe he knows what is coming up? He'll learn to love it just like that smiling Jenna. Love them both!
He's so adorable and I'm loving his hair!! What cute kids you guys have!
He looks so much like Dave. Especially when he's scowling. :P I remember your blogs about 10 months ago, when you weren't sure if you would be able to love this guy as much as you love Jenna. Isn't it amazing how mother love works?
I love that expression in the first picture - so happy!
He's so handsome! Can't wait to see him this weekend. I am so glad that I get to see you again so soon!!!
Love how he is sophisticated in his little vest and tie. "I cannot smile now, Mom. I am STRICTLY BUSINESS."
I love his little man church clothes!! So cute.
Yes... the expression on his face in the *sunday clothes* picture is priceless, not to mention hilarious! Such cuties, both of 'em!
Post a Comment