All the ladies at the office were excited to see her. She walked right in and jumped up in the chair and opened her mouth. The hygienist was super nice and polished her teeth and explained to her that mom and dad need to help her brush her teeth before she gets her turn.
As she was sitting in the chair, and I was holding her hand, I made the comment about how this was a great blogging experience and that I had forgotten my camera. The sweet desk girl jumped up, and brought their camera in for me to take pictures and emailed them to me! How cool!Jenna had her turn, then me. She did great the entire time and kept asking for Dr. Allen (our dentist). When he finally did come in, she got scared and I had to go first. I think it was his mask... but she did let him look at her teeth. No cavities for these Scott girls!
On the way home we had ice cream cones since our teeth were too clean- it was a fun day. :)
4 comments:
She looks so dang cute in that chair! That was super nice of the receptionist to take pics for you.
I love the girls at the dentist office, they always seem so sweet! Jenna is awesome, I love that she has good dental hygiene!!!!!
Can she talk to Lucy, please? Lucy hates the dentist and doesn't enjoy brushing her teeth. A little bit of Jenna rubbing off on her cousin would be a good thing.
Way to go Jenna! She looks like such a big girl in that chair! =) So cute!
Post a Comment