this coming saturday we are getting our pictures taken by a friend, outdoors, at a park.
i have no idea what to wear!
i do know that i am NOT going to be wearing my glasses.
i want jenna and adam to look good.
church clothes?
casual?
advice?
i don't think the white shirts works well with kids that our 2 and under.
either way, pray that the weather is beautiful and the kids smile.
5 comments:
I would go in between. Maybe a cute sundress type thing for Jenna, and just a nice shirt and khakis (sp??) for Adam. I think the best pictures are ones that don't totally match, but the colors look good together. But what do I know, We haven't taken pictures FOREVER!!. Bye the way, who is doing it for you, I've been looking around for someone to take some ourdoor pictures for us.
really, you only need to worry about yourself, those kids look cute no matter what! Not that you aren't cute, but have you seen Jenna, she wears underwear over pants and still looks adorable!
You should wear casual. I feel like Sunday dress seems really forced. Or you could take some nudes.
just kidding.
*still giggling*
I'm all for coordinating colors. :) heehee
This is the exact reason we haven't taken family pictures, too many choices and you never end up making the right one (at least in my case). Good luck and I can't wait to see the finished product!
You could do the boys in blue shirts and jeans and the girls in pink shirts and jeans... ?? Or maybe everyone in yellow? Pick some colors you like and run with it! I'm sure you guys will look cute no matter what!
Post a Comment