Wednesday, March 31, 2010

who's wearing what


it's official. i've caught the sewing bug! i can't stop thinking of stuff to make- and it's so fun!
i found a tutorial for this twirly skirt on this blog and had fun finding coordinating fabric to make her this cute skirt. since we're potty training around here, (yesterday was a solid success, but don't ask about this morning) skirts or dresses are the easiest- so i might be making a few more. :)check out this guy. do his jammies look familiar?? check out the big sister in the
same pair a year ago. super cute, huh?

7 comments:

Susan said...

Love the skirt - and thanks for the link - I'm gonna have to try this one!

Karen Scott Welker said...

I wish I could catch the sewing bug. You can hear my cursing 1000 miles away when I make the attempt. Maybe you can teach me some tricks.

The McLemore's said...

That skirt is so stinkin cute! Once I can find time for attempted sewing again I will have to make some for Rose! I love it!!! I'm jealous that your projects are cooler then mine :( You're going to be a super sewer in no time!

Lisa said...

Oh the skirt is so cute! Just might have to make one. :)

Erin said...

That is a really cute skirt! I love the material. And good luck with the potty training!

sb said...

Yay for the sewing bug! It looks like you've caught on very quickly, as all your recent sewing projects look fabulous! I'd love a brighter lit picture of Jenna in the skirt, though - I want to admire the fabric. (Mmm, I LOVE fabric!)

Leah said...

Please infect me when you get a chance.