No - wait. Birthday?! Already? I love that sweet newborn picture of him. Wow, I can't believe he's almost one!
so cute, ammon has those same sweet kissable baby cheeks, can't believe our little Adam is going to be 1, such a big boy!
I can't believe it either!! He's already turning ONE?? Time flies so fast...
It is amazing how big he is and that a year has gone by already. His hair looks so much lighter than when he was a newborn. So cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No - wait. Birthday?! Already? I love that sweet newborn picture of him. Wow, I can't believe he's almost one!
so cute, ammon has those same sweet kissable baby cheeks, can't believe our little Adam is going to be 1, such a big boy!
I can't believe it either!! He's already turning ONE?? Time flies so fast...
It is amazing how big he is and that a year has gone by already. His hair looks so much lighter than when he was a newborn. So cute.
Post a Comment