I’m sitting down to blog our latest exciting weekend, and noticing all the pics from the camera that I’ve neglected.
How could I not document even a little bit of Easter?? I’m super bummed that I didn’t get my traditional kid(s)-with-basket photo, but oh well. Easter fell on Conference this year, so since we didn’t have any Sunday responsibilities, we headed to Phoenix for a quick visit. Jenna had a BLAST hunting eggs in the back yard with her cousins.
We enjoyed our visit and were happy to see the kids enjoy time with their cousins. Jenna got her first ‘Mr. Potato Head’ from the Easter Bunny, and Adam got some Goldfish and Car socks.
-----
My sister, Rebekah, invited our family to join their family at a DMAF picnic. Complete with lunch, drinks, games, jumping castles, and cotton candy!
Richard was scared to get in the fire truck, but the girls liked it. The grown ups all ate too much free food and LOVED the bus tour of AMARC (commonly referred to as the Airplane Graveyard). I wish we had gotten some pictures out there, but David and I both had sleeping kids draped across our laps. Did you know that there is over 3 billion dollars worth of aircraft/parts out there!??!! I would recommend the tour (through the Pima Air and Space Museum) to everyone that even has the slightest bit of interest in air flight.
-----
AND last, but not least, I would like to announce a huge development as of late: Adam is now more than happy to smile in his Sunday clothes. Evidence below:
Yes, his expression is goofy, as is Jenna’s, but hey, it’s better than her smiling and him scowling, right? :) I love these kids! {Don’t you just love how his hair sticks up every which-way?)
1 comment:
They are both so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment