Sunday, April 11, 2010

on the mend

kids are on the mend.
now i'm sick.
boo.
stuffy nose, sore throat- the works.
wish us luck.
:(

7 comments:

The Wilker Family said...

That's no fun at all!! Hope you feel better soon!

Brooke said...

well if it's any consolation you didn't look sick today, you looked great! Take care of yourself and hopefully you can get lots of sleep tonight :)

Sarah said...

I hope you got your nap.

Stephanie said...

That is no good, mom's can't get sick.

Leah said...

Disapprove.

Karen Scott Welker said...

Boo is right. In Relief Society yesterday, we were talking about the Garden of Eden. Our teacher asked us to imagine life with no pain, no sickness, etc. I thought of you dealing with little Adam and Jenna, not knowing you caught it too. Being sick is the worst. Hope you can get to your Eden soon.

porter and karla said...

I hope you get feeling better soon! I know how hard it is to be sick and taking care of kids, especially with how little our kids are. Wishing you well!