Aww...so sweet. That made me smile!
I'm so glad the dress fits Jenna. Ava says she looks like a beautiful princess :) Ad that little boy of yours is one handsome dude!
OH my cutness!! Your little man is getting so BIG.
Adorable! It makes me think you need to do a before and after church. I don't know about your kids, but Oliver looks like he has been through the ringer by the time we get home from church.
ADORABLE!! And yes, I'd like to see an *after* shot as well! =D
I stinkin love those kids!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aww...so sweet. That made me smile!
I'm so glad the dress fits Jenna. Ava says she looks like a beautiful princess :) Ad that little boy of yours is one handsome dude!
OH my cutness!! Your little man is getting so BIG.
Adorable! It makes me think you need to do a before and after church. I don't know about your kids, but Oliver looks like he has been through the ringer by the time we get home from church.
ADORABLE!! And yes, I'd like to see an *after* shot as well! =D
I stinkin love those kids!
Post a Comment