Sunday, September 12, 2010

early to church

guess who was early for church today?

guess who got to sit on a padded bench?

guess who’s dad had a quick meeting before for a new calling?

guess who got to go to nursery 2 months early because his dad is now a nursery worker?

guess who fell asleep moments after getting buckled in the car from a fun day in nursery?

guess who stayed asleep for the next 40 minutes?IMG_4808

guess who did not want to pose in her beautiful dress when her mom got the camera out?IMG_4810

 

answers: we were!, us, jenna and adam’s, adam, adam, adam, jenna :)

10 comments:

Leah said...

I love it! Good show, Scott family!

sb said...

Good for everyone! The Primary Pres told me to start putting Natalie in nursery about a month ago and it's been fab. I'm definitely happy for you! The question is, does Dave like being in nursery?

Karen Scott Welker said...

Yay for Dave in the Nursery. Wish I could be there to see it!

Susan said...

Dave in nursery? Is he loving it? My Dave is jealous!!!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

He does love it! We played the 'guess-which-calling-they'll-give-you-now' game all week, and I did throw nursery in there. He said that would be fun, but he was also looking forward to going to church without wrestling with Adam here in just a couple months. Our nursery is HUGE- 4 different classes- so lots of people need to serve in there. I think it will be a great transition for Adam, and Dave is excited to play with the kids and have a snack time. :)

Sarah said...

We liked the nursery when we were in there. You just have to remember not to wear the "dry-clean only" pants. :) And woohoo for Adam getting to join in early! Makes for a lovely Sunday afternoon! Next time we go to Phoenix and all sit at church together, we need to coordinate the matching church dresses. Love ya!

The Wilker Family said...

Awesome that Adam gets to go early to nursery!! We have to be early every Sunday because Preston does way better on a bench than the overflow. Hope Dave likes his new calling!

sb said...

Yes, yes, we get there early too because the benches are 100x better with our kiddo than the chairs.

Brooke said...

I know from direct and personal and weekly experience how hard it is to get to church on time so WAY TO GO.

And how awesome for Adam that now he has "connections" to early entrance to Nursery. Fun for everyone

Marne said...

I'm sure Dave likes his new calling, and Adam too. It's nice when you can score a padded seat, huh? :)