We had our church Halloween party tonight... which, yes, is a little early, but what are you going to do? We borrowed Adam's costume from Aunt Brooke, but he doesn't want anything to do with the bandanna or keeping his hat on. Jenna was set on being an Animal Rescuer, so I had to fashion something for her. I made her vest from an old pair of David's pants, and the rescue pack from some felt I had laying around. It took way too much time, but I'm proud of the results. Jenna's thoughts? She insists on being called 'Diego' when she's wearing it.
Hopefully the video will eventually load...




10 comments:
Cute costumes, you did a great job on Jenna's and it's never too early for Halloween. Looks like they had fun.
So cute. What a great picture of the 2 of them smiling together. Nice. For some reason I was thinking you made the khaki vest for Adam. It turned out awesome though and I love the patch. I didn't get to see the details in the dark. Way to go friend!
You are an amazing seamstress! WOW! Super impressed. Just one more reason you are an amazing mom!
Love the little talking adam is doing. oh i miss that. you are a stud to make everything. i dont know how you do it.
Very cute costumes! I only wish I was as creative as you are!!
Love the video :)
Cute. :) Love ya!
I totally lied, I saw this the other day and almost died laughing at Jenna "back pack back pack"! Let her just be Diego - it's totally cool! I want to just give her tons of kisses. love that girl!
What a great idea to make Jenna's vest out of Dave's old pants! Those pockets would have been a pain to stitch otherwise. They are too cute! That is one handsome cowboy!
CUTE! You're so crafty!
Post a Comment