Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

After church, these monkey’s just wanted a snack. I insisted on pictures first:

IMG_2190

What a stud, right? Do you see how he finally has a neck?! So funny to see pictures of him from a year ago… He was so chubby! He wouldn’t wear the tie for church, but he did for the pictures.IMG_2191

Jenna was being cranky, or sassy, or just Jenna after a full day with no stopping for a nap.IMG_2192 IMG_2193 IMG_2194

I wish I knew how to take Adam from this one, and Jenna from the next one and put it into one picture. It would win for the favorite.IMG_2195 IMG_2196 IMG_2197 IMG_2198

I made her dress. Almost 3 months ago I let her help me pick out the fabric. She picked pink {surprise, surprise}. The skirt has a sparkly over skirt and looks very princess-y. I am still afraid to try a zipper, so I went with this top that didn’t need one. I’m happy with it, but don’t think I’ll use this pattern again for a church dress. She LOVES it, which is all that matters to me :)

6 comments:

Jim said...

Great job on the dress, and I don't think a zipper is any more difficult that all that elastic. She looks so cute in it, and Adam is always cute!

Adam and Samantha said...

wow, good job on the dress, very impressed!! Your kids are so cute =)

Sarah said...

I love that she has accessorized with a bracelet. Auntie Awesome loves them both!

Leah said...

This is why I always end up cropping one kid out of the photo. Just smile at the same time, dang it! The dress turned out fab, though, and they look darn cute, even pulling faces.

Lisa said...

Cute kiddos. I have yet to even attempt a skirt, let alone a dress. Good job. It turned out super cute!

The Wilker Family said...

Cute pics! Way to go on the dress, it looks great!!