Happy Veteran's Day! One of our neighbors and friends from the ward was hosting a 1-mile Fun Run for the kids. I waited to tell Jenna about it until last night, and she was very excited to run in a race. I had to wake them up to be over there before 8am, but we made it just in time. Jenna ran and started with the kids, and Adam and I followed in the stroller. He was not as enthusiastic, but after seeing other kids running, he wanted to give it a try too.
We never caught up to Jenna, but did meet her at the finish line. I was very impressed that she ran the entire way!
Just kidding- she just came over and said a nice dad let her jump in his stroller when she got tired. It must not have been for long, because I saw her run quite a bit!
Way to go kids!





2 comments:
Hey! I also prefer to exercise with a bagel in hand! Or ice cream. And mostly just sitting down.
That is a great idea!
Post a Comment