Saturday, January 21, 2012

SUCCESS!

    I should have taken a before picture of Adam and how long his hair had gotten. Basically, I screwed it up pretty badly back in October, and fired myself as his stylist. He has lots of thick hair (like his dad) and while it didn't look bad longer, it needed to be cleaned up. The girl at Great Clips asked us how we wanted it cut, and I told her to do her best because I honestly thought it would be a HUGE struggle.

   David sat down for his hair cut first and Adam cheered for him, telling him, "Good job daddy!" and then when asked who was next, he quickly volunteered his sister. We bribed him into the chair with a lollipop and kept him appropriately distracted for the most part and had no tears! He did have to sit on his dad's lap right at the end to clean up around his ears, but that was it! I was shocked as we walked out at how well it had gone. For $15 bucks every 8 weeks, we'll take it!

   The little miss is always excited and ready to please- I didn't want to loose much length just yet, so we just got a trim for Jenna.

1 comment:

Camille said...

So cute. It cracks me up to see the difference in boys and girls.