Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pantry facelift

 When we moved into our last house I was so glad to get a pantry. The pantry in this house, I think, might just be a little smaller than our last one, but the layout works well. Since we moved in, it's been kinda a mess (see pictures). I would buy more and just find a place to shove it.
   I was excited when I saw these cardboard can organizers highly reviewed on a blog I read, because they are super affordable, and fit better than their larger, expensive, plastic counter-parts. I measured my pantry thoroughly in hopes to best utilize the space, and am so happy with the finished product.

   Because this side wall is organized, the other shelves are much less crowded- it's wonderful! I can actually see everything.

http://canorganizer.com/ if you are interested in checking out the product.

2 comments:

Leah said...

That's super cool! What a great idea! Thanks for the tip.

Hey guess what else? I found out how to put "Like" buttons on my blog posts *just for you*.

Marne said...

It looks so great Heather. I'm looking forward to having a bigger pantry, I guess that means I'll have to buy more groceries. :)