Man I love this little girl! David and I have decided that our littlest princess is a special gift to our family. I don't know if I can really describe just how wonderfully easy going she is, so I won't even try (and I don't want to jinx it). I thank my Heavenly Father for knowing me enough to bless us with such a sweet baby!
4 comments:
She is such a beautiful baby! So happy for you.
I just want to reach into the computer and hug that little thing!
Such a sweet picture! I'm so glad she has been so great for you (although you'd love her even if she wasn't easy, but it's a plus!!).
Yay! It was fun to see you and Megan a couple weeks ago. I forgot to tell you Shane and I have had the name Megan picked out for a while. That is if we ever have another one and it's a girl. So just so you know we love the name too! :)
Post a Comment