Thanks to a few LeapFrog videos on Netflixs and Super Why, Adam is an alphabet expert. No joke. He's recognized and
identified letters correctly for over a year, but for the last 6 months, he's been bordering on obsessed. He knows upper and lowercase and can match them up. He likes to sing the songs from the shows- all day long. Recently he picked up vowels thanks to 'Phonics Farm'. We make sure to find at least one ABC themed book at the library each time we go, and he has it memorized before we return it.
I love that he loves letters! I've been meaning to catch him in action for awhile now, so today I was anxious to get him on camera. These letters are dumped out nearly every day, and he normally has to pick them up to put them away in alphabetical order-ha!
Recently, Netflixs added 'Number Land' so he might have moved on to all things numerical. He already counts the stairs nearly every time we go up...
3 comments:
You've got to watch the video that I linked up- it's a GEM from last year and Adam is adorable in it!
Love it! he is hilarious!!!! So Smart for the ripe old age of 3! Gotta be proud :)
Read. :)
Post a Comment