Here is our little girl at 11 days old. We have a friend in the ward
that takes wonderful pictures and I was so glad to have her over. Megan couldn't have
been more cooperative! She was up and didn't peep for the first hour, but we did get a few sweet sleeping shots at the end. Isn't she gorgeous?! The family shot didn't come out stellar, but Adam can't sit still for very long, so I didn't push it. She's already grown so much in the last couple weeks- I can't believe it!





4 comments:
Love the pics! I need to put together some sort of announcement. I was on top of things with Natalie, but with this one? Not so much. Good for you for getting the photo shoot set up and for putting an announcement together.
Great pictures, Heather! So sweet.
Those are so cute! That really is a great one of you with Megan!
Megan's newbie pictures are gorgeous! I rarely see ones where the baby's eyes are so open and serene.
Post a Comment