Jenna took a dance class through the YMCA this past spring. It was for an hour each Friday,
and I think she was the biggest girl in the class. She didn't love it.
I was not interested in buying the professional pictures and I don't get why they need
professional pictures anyways.
Call me cheap, but not worth the $15.
![]() |
| *her poses crack me up* |
Her dance was called "Taxi Cab" and it involved walking in circles and jumping
at different points in the song. Silly.
The most expensive part was the costume- and it itched her and it's not pink.
I'm trying to convince her to be a bumble bee for Halloween.
(If your daughter wants to be a bumble bee, you can totally borrow it.)
She actually said she wanted a class to learn more dancing. We'll see. I think her and Adam
are doing a sports class this fall. I wouldn't mind taking a break from dance.





3 comments:
Cute. I want to see the dance.
I also want to see the dance. Maybe they should have had it be a bumblebee dance where they ran around and shook their bums while buzzing. That might be pretty funny.
Heather, she just gets prettier and prettier! I totally get the itchy costume issue, I always had to buy a nude leotard to put under Ava's... which I actually didn't mind since her dance studio seemed to think it appropriate to put little girls in totally immodest costumes. BTW, I still have a box sitting in my living room with those uniforms. I'll get it in the mail, I promise :)
Post a Comment