The rain let up so we decided to cruise through Balboa park.
A nice place that was pretty empty on the weekday afternoon.
We walked aimlessly for a while and then it started to rain again. We had to catch a tram to get back to our car but we didn't know where the tram stops were. We walked a lot and the kids were starting to get restless. I held Megan and the others took turns in the stroller. I was about to give up when we saw the tram stop ahead.
We drove over to Point Loma to kill time before dinner and let the little miss rest. It was beaUtiful!
Jenna absolutely did not forget that she was lost and needed ice cream to feel better, so the Corvette Diner didn't disappoint.
After getting washed up, we ordered dessert first! A new vacation tradition that made us all happy. The waitress gave Jenna straw hair ( I don't really get it and Jenna didn't love it) and insisted that she have a birthday sundae. Yes, that's right. We started the meal with cake and ice cream, and finished our meal with another ice cream. Silly, but fun.
Once we got back to the room, it was time to clean up and get to bed. Remember all that ice cream? It made them hyper and they were jumping on the beds. Normally bed jumping is against the rules, but not at our vacation house. :)










2 comments:
HA! What's not to get about straw hair? Why, I'm going to put some straws in my hair right now! No wait. I'm not. Because that would be supremely weird.
I can't believe you lost Jen!!!! lol - looks like you had a fun time!
Post a Comment