I convinced the kids to get flu shots. I packed a few dum-dums and promised snow cones as a special treat.
We walked in and Adam said, "where's my special medicine?" while Jenna seemed concerned.
The nurse came in and asked who wanted to go first. Adam volunteered (seriously) and jumped up onto the bench. I held him still, he barely wiggled or squealed when the shot went in and he immediately jumped down and asked for his lollipop.
Jenna had tears in her eyes and told the nurse she didn't like shots. I held her hand as she got her shot. She sobbed. The lollipop didn't settle her. I tried to reason with her in the car and she just complained that it hurt so badly. Thankfully the threat of no snow cones settled her.

1 comment:
No nose snorty ones? My girls just had to sniff some stuff. Good job to your kiddo-s though! I hope their snow cones were fantastic!
Post a Comment