Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's February ...

Okay, so I hate that I haven't blogged in weeks. But....
Megan is constant!
I took Adam to Joy School this morning and came home to get ready to head to the grocery store. I brought a big box of Adam's toys into my room for Megan (Adam rarely shares with her) while I gated the bathroom door to get ready. Within two minutes, she had emptied both laundry hampers and most of a tissue box- her brothers toys were untouched. She was so happy!

Her teeth have finally appeared! She has a little chomper on top and we can barely see the start of the other top tooth.

I'll try to load some more pictures in the next few days~~ mainly for the grandparents.



2 comments:

Jim said...

Grandma thanks you for the pictures! She is such a cutie, and getting so big. Miss you all.

Marne said...

She's really growing up. Such a cute girl!!