Megan is now 18 months old, which makes her eligible for
the church nursery. Yippee!
Well, she didn't really love her first Sunday.
Her dad and I took turns staying with her,
but hopefully it won't be too long of a
transitional process.
Here she is all smiles after her first day.
This is her after her second try at nursery.
We left her a little more,
and she cried a little less.
We left her a little more,
and she cried a little less.
(This is her 'cheese' face.)
The big kids had their annual 'Primary Program' today,
and it was wonderful.
Both Jenna and Adam nailed their small parts.
Jenna was even able to sing a verse
of one of the songs with a small group of girls.
We are so proud and in love
with these cute kids!
with these cute kids!
I always get emotional when the Primary Children
sing and bear testimony.
sing and bear testimony.
Adam's class each took a turn saying how
they know that Heavenly Father loves
they know that Heavenly Father loves
them... Adam choose (with help from David and I) to say...
" I know Heavenly Fathers loves me
because he gave me my family."
because he gave me my family."
Jenna was asked to share a time when she felt
good for obeying the commandments.
good for obeying the commandments.
She chose to share...
" One of Heavenly Father's
commandments
is to be kind.
At school one day,
I played with a girl who was all alone.
It made her happy and
commandments
is to be kind.
At school one day,
I played with a girl who was all alone.
It made her happy and
I felt good to be following
Jesus Christs example."
Jesus Christs example."
It was a good day and the Spirit was strong!
1 comment:
Wish we could have been there, miss those precious kids.
Post a Comment