Friday, February 28, 2014

Cuatro

Here we go again! 
We told Jenna a week before Thanksgiving. She swore from the beginning that it just HAD to be a boy, because of the ABAB pattern in our family.
Adam and Megan don't really seem to notice or care. We have to encourage Adam to add his baby brother to our family prayers. Occasionally Megan will point to my belly and say 'baby'.


When we went for our ultrasound, I would have sworn it was a girl. As soon as the ultrasound wand hit my belly, HIS gender was immediately noticed. She moved it around a little bit more and got a great shot in the first 2 minutes and confirmed that our fourth baby is another BOY! To say I was shocked is an understatement. I know it sounds weird, but I really didn't think it would be a boy. As it turns out, that's exactly what I wanted. I think he'll make a perfect addition to what once was our little family. I'm already trying to figure out how to move our rooms around to have a boys room and a girls room. He'll be joining us in the heat of the Tucson summer, and will probably disrupt our traditional Fourth of July Celebration (I can't imagine traveling even 90 minutes with just days left of my pregnancy).

We have names that we're considering, which are much of the same ones we liked back when we picked out 'Adam'. We joke with the kids that he should be Phineas or Ferb. Dave nicknamed him Cuatro, and that just might stick. 

Feburary 13, 2014