Jenna and I decided to give the YMCA's underwater egg hunt a try.
It was pretty silly. They divided the kids up by ages, and then threw
eggs in the pool. It was a bit windy out, so the eggs didn't stop moving.
Jenna hasn't been in the water in months, so her swimming skills
are a little rusty and she lacked confidence when the eggs kept
blowing away. She got frustrated quickly, but I was able
to give her a bit of a pep talk from the side-lines.
When she was done, she just kept saying, "I didn't really like that."
Ha! Glad we didn't try with Adam.
They had a craft table set up that made her day much better.
After the egg hunt, we headed over to breakfast with our friends.
It was so nice to get out with just the big kids.
Jenna and her friend Jude both have 2 younger siblings, so I don't
think we've ever been out just the four of us.
We all ate and then the big kids were able to run off and play
while the moms chatted.
Jenna agrees that we should do this more often.
Sunday morning came, along with 9 am Church.
I was very excited to see them all dressed up in their new clothes.
They were their usual goofy selves when it came to posing for the camera.
David and I were both laughing as they completely disregarded our posing instructions.
Adam was particularly handsome in his pink tie.
Exciting to think that next year, we'll have to figure out
how to get the baby in there.
Megan fell asleep on the car ride home, so the picture taking had to stop.
AND we had dinner to prepare!
We invited cousins over!
My sister brought her family, and will all those kids around,
this was the only picture I got.
Adam and Ammon got along marvelously.
We ate, watched a few Easter videos on Mormon.org before we had
a little egg hunt for the kids. It was perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment