On April 24, we met Adam's preschool group out at the Marana Farmers Co-op to check out the animals. I was anxious to see it too, since we drive by at least once a week to get to church. Megan went to bed the night before, and woke up with, a fever but I gave her some Tylenol and off we went.
With both the AM and PM classes there, along with moms and siblings, it made for quite a bit of commotion.
We walked through the green house, but what they all really wanted to see was the animals!
Chickens, turtles, giant tortoises, bunnies, goats... the works! Megan wanted NOTHING to do with anything (maybe something to do with the fever) but Adam has come a LONG way from last years field trip.
This was Megan's opinion of a photo op pose-
Minus Megan feeling crummy, it was a great morning. We hope to stop by someday and buy some farm fresh veggies. I also think Jenna would love the animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment