Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Let's Play Music Recital, year 2


Jenna's been very successful in Let's Play Music classes. 
This year, the kids started on the keyboards- big deal!
We also had to practice 5 times a week...
that was tricky for all of us.
Thankfully, her recital went well even though she hasn't
been practicing as much as she should.


Megan likes our dear friend 'Miss Lisa' more than me,
and is always up for cuddling.


Adam enjoys stealing the camera during his sisters show...



They played and sang to show off all that they've 
learned this year (which includes sight reading).



I find it amazing how much these kids are able to soak up. 
Parents attend class once a month
and I'm always asking her teacher to walk 
me through it just a little more.
Jenna already knows WAY more about music than I do!
Let's Play Music is a wonderful program for 4-8 year olds-
a perfect 'pre-piano' lessons class that teaches them
the fundamentals of music education in an easy to 
understand, interactive way. 



Miss Kelsey is AMAZING and we love her so!


She'll be teaching Jenna for one more year and then we'll
have to find away to keep seeing her.
Voice lessons, maybe?

We just found a new teacher who lives in 
the neighborhood that will be starting year one 
with Adam and are anxious to see how he'll do. 

1 comment:

Leah said...

Someone else I know just posted something like this today. Why have I never heard of this program? You're always one upping me! :P