The wall stickers were on clearance at Target- score! I've moved them around a few times, and it think I've finally got it right.
Rug, changing table/dresser all second hand too.
I found these frames a while back, and was trying to figure out what I wanted in them. Cut these cute animals with my Silhouette and am very happy. Adam picked up right away that there was 1 lion, 2 elephants, 3 giraffes and 4 monkeys.
Remember the hours that I spent making the slipcover for the rocker? Well, it was purple. What was I thinking?! I did a lot of research about dying fabric and bought and returned a few products before taking the plunge. So easy and I'm happy with the results! It's now an olive green and fits in perfect (the ottoman is a bin of boy clothes that don't fit yet). Oh, and the beautiful painting on the wall was my Mother's Day present from David. Love it!




No comments:
Post a Comment