Feed the baby. Play with baby (hold/ cuddle sweet baby). Comfort baby and convince him to sleep. Baby sleeps. Mom scrabbled to do everything that she put off while holding said cute baby. Feed big kids, laundry, dishes, church responsibilities, feed herself. Oh and then there's school carpool and piano practice and homework. That mom probably feed that sweet baby another couple times in there too. And comforted him when he cried, putting off more things that need to get done. 4pm hits and it's time to prep dinner and gear up for bedtime routine- 4 days during the week without dad home to help.
Yeah, four kids, no big deal. *Just* another person to care for.
{now I'll upload and caption pictures that I have on the iPad}
Smiling baby!
Luke cuddling with dad on our first 'trip' to grandma and grandpas house in Phoenix.
Our attempt at his 2 month photo... I gave up.
This is what after school time looks like... Adam changes and puts on a show to watch with his sister while I get lunch ready.
Our chubby baby. Not impressed with my attempt at capturing his rolls.
Kindergarten is exhausting.
Megan never took a pacifier of her own, but she loves sneaking the babies.









No comments:
Post a Comment