Saturday, November 28, 2015

Zoo day

The zoo seemed like the perfect place to go now that the weather is wonderful. We all had a wonderful time! 
Megan sat down and said 'take my picture right here, sitting on this hay'... Okay.




One of their favorite places to pose- I think I get this picture on every zoo visit. 

'This bench is just for Megan!' 


Lukey's turn with Megan on the elephant statue. 


The newest addition to our very own Reid Park Zoo is this adorable carousel. At $3 a ride, we will not be going often, but they all loved picking their favorite animals. Adams was a hummingbird, Lucas' the elephant, Megan's a dolphin and Jenna liked a tiger. 


Lucas LOVED seeing the animals. He was so little in the spring, so this was sort of his first time at the zoo. It was fun to watch him see them. I love his picture of him quacking at the ducks.


As we loading into the van we noticed that we had worn the little guy out. He's pretty much the cutest thing ever when he's asleep. 

No comments: