Monday, June 9, 2008

Jeanette and Brayden

Jeanette was at my 8th birthday party. She was the first friend I met when we moved into our new house. We were a grade apart in school, but remained good friends all through young womens. We were able to meet up yesterday and spend dinner with her parents, her husband Frank, and her cute little boy Brayden. We shared fun stories of our younger days and got to see each other as wives and mommies. It was so much fun to see her! We seriously picked right back off from where we left off. These are some silly pictures I found from our first year at girls camp- the summer of 1995! The smaller picture you can't see well, but Jeanette and I are both wearing awesome sunglasses! Good Times!


And here we are now. We got married within months of one another and she had Brayden in January. We had a great visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I love that pic, the close up one of us. I have it in my girls camp album. That's too funny!

Sarah said...

You guys are cute. I remember entertaining you both at slumber parties! Adorable babies. :)

The McLemore's said...

you guys look so cute, and Jenna is pretty all the time!