I love Ramen Noodles. I love that they are quick and easy (fill pot with water, bring to a boil, add noodles, cook for 3 minutes, remove from heat, add seasoning, enjoy!). I LOVE that you can get 6 packages for $1 at Fry's. I love that they never spoil. But, I love that Ella and now Jenna will eat them.
Here is our Miss Jen and her first experience with Ramen Noodles.

7 comments:
mom why is it slimy but so hard to swallow? - Jenna.
That is the cutest kid I have ever seen!!! love her love her love her!
Hope the next ones come out just as pretty!!!
Cute picture! I also love them, when we were 1st married and poor we lived off of them and grilled cheese sandwiches. 6 meals for a buck is the best deal around sometimes they are 10 for a $1
I second that! We have Ramen noodles for food storage - cheap, long shelf life, and we'll actually eat them!
Easy on the stove? You should try them in the microwave! Put the water and noodles in a bowl and microwave for 4-5 minutes. Voila... ramen noodles made in a dish you can eat out of AND put in the dishwasher! They've been my favorite since I was five, but I can't eat them while prego because of the sodium overload :(
(Shudder) I guess I'll be the voice of reason here. Loved them at one time- mission, college- but since I've become a "food snob" I can't go back. I had a coupon a couple of months ago (I know, a coupon for Ramen? It's already almost free) and I couldn't pass up a deal. But after one bite, the remaining packages got donated to the missionaries. Next time, I'll give them to Jenna.
I'm with Karen. The kids can eat them - but I won't touch them. I've tried in the past year - and couldn't get to the 2nd bite. Luckily, Alex ALWAYS wants what I'm eating.
I like them too, but feel guilt when I eat them because there's basically no nutritional value (and a boatload of sodium). Somehow I can justify Mac & Cheese, though, which I doubt is any better... We're trying to eat healthier, though (and it's expensive!), so I haven't had either for awhile.
Post a Comment