
Jenna and her Mommy 'on top of the world' in Pinetop, AZ- and LOVIN' IT!
toesies in the lake... and then in the mud, and then in the deeper water to wash away the mud...
on the way home in the salt river
my attempt at a family portrait. jenna's thoughts, "momma, you're crazy!"
dave got home friday at about 2pm and asked what we had planned for the weekend. when i said, a baby shower and then a date with lisa, he looked dissappointed. i guess a few weeks back i had mentioned that i wanted to see some water in az. we checked the availability at our worldmark resorts in az, and picked pinetop. it was a fantastic weekend! (Sam, I am super sorry that I missed your shower, but I do have a gift for little miss Kelsey Avery Payton Mack!)
the camera was balancing on the stroller- i think it came out okay :)
4 comments:
Jenna is SO cute! Looks like you had a great time, and I'm glad you got to see that there IS water in Arizona!
I guess I can forgive! You did miss a good one, Adam did a really good job, he even had pink streamers up! But I totally understand, going on a fun trip with your family beats everything!! It looks like you have fun. And Jenna is soo dang cute! Ethan and her will make a cute couple!
Those pics are so cute, your hair is getting long again! I thought it was cold up there, where was Jenna's sweater?
Cute pictures!!! Pinetop is soooo nice right now. :)
Post a Comment