I think it's super awesome that you love little Ella so much! I remember you were sick when she was born and could not go meet her in the hospital and you were so sad. She is suer cute and getting soooo big. You did a great job on the cake, it looks very professional!
8 comments:
AWESOME job! It looks almost big enough to feed the entire Scott clan.
Not only looked good, but it tasted great. On the way home, Grandpa Bud said, "that sure was good cake." A real hit, Heather!
I think it's super awesome that you love little Ella so much! I remember you were sick when she was born and could not go meet her in the hospital and you were so sad. She is suer cute and getting soooo big. You did a great job on the cake, it looks very professional!
Wow! Looks great! Dave's birthday is in 3 weeks and he says he requests an Indianapolis Colts cake.
very good job Heather!
Wow you need to start your own business! It's looks yummy!!
Love it!
it was delicious- which is most important. and yes the locals were able to eat about 60% of it at the party. thanks!
Post a Comment