my family loves portraits. i was pretty good with jenna about taking her to the studio every 3-4 months during her first year, but once she started to walk- forget it. i found a friend of a friend that took jenna's 18 month pictures just before we had adam. i love the freedom that you have when you are NOT in the studio. i found an old friend that takes pics, and got to take adam over to her. we spent nearly and hour in the morning, and were able to come back again in the afternoon to get a couple of really cute shots.
most of the time, this is how adam
felt about getting his picture taken:
but when all was said and done, i think
he looked like a stud.
this was taken to highlight the fact that he is a born cowboys fan. he doesn't have a choice. his auntie sarah made him this blanket, and his dad has repeatedly tried to steal it.
this angle also accents his rolls beautifully!
9 comments:
i like crying pictures...they are funny! and it's a good thing he's a football fan, because i think he has a future in it. or sumo wrestling ;)
Beautiful baby! And don't let that baby fat fool you. By the time he starts school, you won't be able to find jeans long enough with a waist small enough that they don't fall off of his skinny butt! So, enjoy those jelly rolls while you can.
Ben and Alex thought the crying pictures were pretty funny! He's such a cutie and I appreciate the shout-out. I just want to kiss all of that chubbiness!
Any chance of one for the grandkid wall. I'd take any of the poses, but must admit, I love the Cowboys one. He is a cutie. Grandma
I can't believe how big he is! You're right, Rob needs to meet him. He looks just like Dave. So cute :)
I love his little expressions, such personality showing already!
Aw, I love all three of those pictures! Just adorable.
He is so round. I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment