http://www.emilyjacobsonphotography.com/Emily Jacobson was our photographer at Agua Caliente Park in NE Tucson
They are so cute! I love them.
Great pics! Can't wait to see you guys friday!
I love it we have pics in the same exact spots. I mean exact spots. Your pictures turned out beautifly!! I love them, everyone looks great:) You remind me. . .we need to get some done, these kids just keep growing!
They turned out so cute!!It's gonna be tough to chose from those, there are so many that look great!!!
Super cute!
GAH!!! Jealousy. Someone take me some cute pictures...and do it for free, please. Thanks.
very cute! can I get a copy? also, good job on your sewing project, we are loving those blankets!
so sweet! darling family! thanks for sharing them!
Way cute!! Your hair's so cute Heather and I like the outfits!
Love the pictures. :) You are such a cute/hotty mom!!!
Really nice family pic's and the ones of the kids are so sweet too. Can't believe how big they are getting:)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
http://www.emilyjacobsonphotography.com/
Emily Jacobson was our photographer at Agua Caliente Park in NE Tucson
They are so cute! I love them.
Great pics! Can't wait to see you guys friday!
I love it we have pics in the same exact spots. I mean exact spots. Your pictures turned out beautifly!! I love them, everyone looks great:) You remind me. . .we need to get some done, these kids just keep growing!
They turned out so cute!!It's gonna be tough to chose from those, there are so many that look great!!!
Super cute!
GAH!!! Jealousy. Someone take me some cute pictures...and do it for free, please. Thanks.
very cute! can I get a copy? also, good job on your sewing project, we are loving those blankets!
so sweet! darling family! thanks for sharing them!
Way cute!! Your hair's so cute Heather and I like the outfits!
Love the pictures. :) You are such a cute/hotty mom!!!
Really nice family pic's and the ones of the kids are so sweet too. Can't believe how big they are getting:)
Post a Comment